When Death Occurs Away From Home
Travel has become a way of life for many Americans whether its for business, family, a cruise or get-away vacation. When death occurs away from home, your family must deal with additional unexpected decisions and expenses. It’s difficult for a family to deal with the emotional and financial stress that the death of a loved one brings, but when the death occurs away from home, the loss is complicated by the need to bring the loved one back home. Most people don’t realize that the expense involved in transportation services can easily run from $1,500 to well over $15,000. If your loved one dies in another country, the difficulty of arranging transportation can be very difficult and traumatic. This is all at a time when your family is already dealing with grief and distress. The Travel Plan, a service option provided by Inman Shipping Worldwide, is designed to give you an extra measure of protection. The plan is fully guaranteed and the peace of mind it creates will be priceless. One fee and one call guarantees your loved one will be returned if death occurs 100 miles or more away from home.
The plan is a simple process with the Travel Plan by Inman. One fee and one call guarantees your loved one will be returned if death occurs 100 miles or more away from home. The plan covers the complete cost of transportation services from anywhere in the world (saving you costs that may range from $1,500 - $15,000). In dealing with one resource which will manage all the repatriation details, your family is relieved of unnecessary financial and emotional stress. One time fee: Individual Plan $450.00; Additional Person $425.00 (spouse, child, relative or companion) living at the same address.
Putting the Plan in Place
To establish your plan, simply fill out and submit the Service Agreement Application along with your payment. Once we receive your application and payment, we will send you:
- Information about the plan
- A copy of your accepted Service Agreement Application
- Permanent Identification Card with instructions for contacting Travel Plan by Inman when service is needed
- Change of Address form. Please be sure to carry the identification card in your wallet or purse to allow easy access to the information if it is needed while you are away.
One call to 1(888) 889-8508 will set the plan in motion.
What You Need to Know
Important Plan Conditions: It is very important for your survivors or traveling companion to call Travel Plan by Inman first. This allows the plan to work for you as soon as possible. One phone call will take care of:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming service center near the place of death
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to the funeral home or service center for preparation
- Preparation of the deceased for transport
- Securing all documentation for shipping including one death certificate
- Placing the deceased in appropriate shipping container
- Tender to the airport for return to the airport closest to their legal residence that is capable of receiving human remains including airfare
Please remember, it is important to contact us at 1(888) 889-8508 before engaging another funeral home or transportation company. Complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you become dissatisfied with Inman Travel Plan, call our toll free number 1(888) 889-8508.